Here you would know the best tanning lotion for all skin types by buying a guide and review. I will discuss the 7 best tanning lotions for tattoos that will help you to keep your tattoo color not fade.
If you recently put new tattoos on your skin, it’s important to apply them to tan to make it permanent. Tanning lotion help to make your tattoos long-lasting and recover soon.
After a seven-day study about tattoo durability, I make this guide appropriately so that you can quickly know the right tanning lotion for your skin.
Every person has individual skin. Besides, there is a variant of the color of skin. Choosing the best tanning lotion for your skin is only depending on you.
What to looks for the best tanning lotion for tattoos?
There have a few considerations before buying a perfect tanning lotion for Tattoos. Because you are going to taking the best Lotion, so you should know these things.
1. Skin Type
All types of skin don’t feel suitable for all types of Lotion. So choosing an exact lotion for exact skin is an important consideration for you. Because it can be harmful to your health, or it can damage your tattoo glace.
So don’t worry! Here I’ve mentioned appropriate skin type with each review so that you can get the perfect one for you.
The 2nd important matter is the ingredients of a tanning lotion. There is a ton of Lotion available for tattoo tanning in the online market. Some lotions come with lower quality ingredients, which can affect your skin health.
So checking ingredients is another important thing for protecting your skin.
But don’t worry about this! Cause before choosing these, I’ve ensured about this matter, so keep confident on this review.
Tanning lotion is used to make it durable for your tattoo. And your main goal is to protect your tattoo and make it brightly, right? So durability is the main fact for your solution.
Okay! Leave this matter on this review. Cause I’ve analyzed about durability before taking each model.
A reputed brand doesn’t offer a lower quality product. So on the brand identity or hugely positive reviewed model, you can keep trust, especially when directly Involved with health.
Cause the human body isn’t a mechanical machine that can use for testing purposes. So before buying a health Involved product, you have to ensure 100% quality in that.
Don’t worry, guys! If you will check my selected tanning lotion, these are top-rated and comes from a popular brand.
What is the best tattoo tanning lotion for me?
Before jumping, Here is an excellent comparison that I’ve picked for you so that you can easily decide as to the best model for your skin type.
- Best For Dark Skin: Ed hardy coconut kisses golden tanning lotion
(Coconut Base Natural ingredient for all Dark-type Skins)
- Best For Sensitive Skin: Tanning Paradise Best Black Coconut Ultra-Hydrating Lotion.
(Made of over 50 safe ingredients that are best for sensitive skin)
- Best For Oil Skin: Onyx Fade Protection Tattoo Tanning Lotion.
(A gel-type lotion that made of over 20 safe ingredients, and It improve tattoo color on oil skin)
- Best For All Type’s Skin: INK the original daily moisturizer tattoo lotion.
(The best Vitamin E included Lotion that can best all type skins)
- Best For Men’s Skin: Devoted Creation Camo BB Cream Formula king black bronzing lotion.
(The best BB Cream Formula Tattoo tanning lotion that recommended for men’s skin)
- Best For Tattoo Color Enhancement: Mad Rabbit Tattoo Balm and after cream:
(A top reputed and popular brand for Tattoo Color Enhancement)
- Best Booster Tanning Lotion: Ed Hardy Upgrade to black triple black bronzer:
(The best tattoo booster that gives a result within an hour)
7 best Tattoos tanning lotion review
Here you are going to get an in-depth review which you have checked a little bit in the comparison part.
1. Best For Dark Skin: Ed hardy coconut kisses golden tanning lotion.
Do you want indoor tanning and longer tattoos design? Ed hardy coconut kisses golden tanning lotion is the best seller lotion on the market. The Lotion is best for the deep dark, dark, medium, and fair skin tone.
All skin types can use this Lotion. The best coconut tanning lotion contains milk, oil, and cocoa butter, which improves skin hydration besides giving a golden tan without using a bronzer. It also keeps your tattoos color and glowing.
The fragrance of this Lotion is like coconut mixed with vanilla. You have to apply these lotions during bad times; especially, it is better as the best indoor tanning lotion.
2. Best For Sensitive Skin: Tanning Paradise Best Black Coconut Ultra-Hydrating Lotion.
Do you want a tattoo lotion for your sensitive skin? The best tanning paradise black lotion is the best solution for you. It has come with Coconut Milk, Butter & Cocoa oil which provide deep hydrating and softness for your skin.
This Lotion not only gives tanning but also helps to anti-aging, firming, and color fade-producing properties.
You can use this product as an indoor and outdoor lotion. I think this is the best solution for your sensitive skin.
3. Best For Oil Skin: Onyx Fade Protection Tattoo Tanning Lotion:
Which tanning lotion is suitable for fair skin? The best Onyx Fade Protection Tattoo Tanning Lotion is the answer for it.
It has five essential properties like conditioning, moisturizing, anti-aging, tattoo protection, and bronzing intensifier.
Some peach extract acts against water loss from your body and keeps your skin hydrating. This Lotion also contains pomegranate, grape, and avocado sources.
It smells like papaya, pineapple and melon mixed. That is supernatural therapy on your oily skin. Bronzing effect helps to faster tanning; besides, it doesn’t fade the color of your tattoo.
4. Best For All Type’s Skin: INK the original daily moisturizer tattoo lotion.
Do you like a fragrance-free lotion for tanning on tattoos? INK, the original daily moisturizer, is the best fragrance-free Lotion. Also, you can use it as a daily moisturizer. Aloe vera extract helps to absorb fast in your skin.
Vitamin E helps to remove the dullness that has been included in it. Also, coconut oil will make your skin brighter and softer.
This Lotion is not only toxin-free but also cruelty-free. After using it, your dull tattoos will also look more radiant.
Its texture is thick and non-glossy; that’s why it doesn’t make your skin feel sticky. Who has allergy problems, and I think this Lotion is perfect for them.
5. Best For Men’s Skin: Devoted Creation Camo BB Cream Formula king black bronzing lotion.
Devoted creation camo king bronzing Lotion comes with BB formula. It has RevitaLift and advances matrixyl synthe 6, which makes the skin more firming and anti-aging. It also helps to fight dark spots on the skin.
You can use it with a mix of sunscreen that best for the indoor tanning process.
Dark DHA, natural and cosmetic bronzer help to instant golden color to the skin. The antioxidant is very rich in this Lotion. Especially this Lotion is perfect for men uses.
6. Best For Tattoo Color Enhancement: Mad Rabbit Tattoo Balm and after cream.
For new and existing tattoos, the Mad Rabbit is the best. It will give back the life of your old tattoos.
The best Color Enhancement is chemical-free. All-natural products are included in it, which soothes, protect and moisturize your skin.
For the sensitive area with the tattoo, you can fully trust it. Colorful tattoo with black and blue this Lotion is trustworthy.
The most seven useful of it are:-
- Shea-butter that regenerates tissue and softens skin
- Beeswax helps to hydrate skin for a long time,
- Cocoa butter improves blood flow and protects the skin from sunburn.
- Calendula oil property help to fast healing and regenerate your skin frankincense reduces the appearance of wrinkle, scars, and minor wounds,
- Lavender is an excellent antioxidant to lessen inflammation.
- Sweet almonds oil help to keep skin healthy, smooth.
7. Best Booster Tanning Lotion: Ed Hardy Upgrade to black triple black bronzer.
Do you want an instant solution for tanning on tattoo skin? The best triple black bronzer tanning lotion helps you to be instant and progressive dark your skin.
The high amount of DHA, natural, and cosmetics bronzers produce immediate dark. Quad Tyrosine Blend and Melano bronze increase melanin formation to faster the tanning process.
It has 1-hour power, which boosts the tanning power.
6 Tips For Protecting Your Tattoo:
You are going to use a tanning lotion that means you don’t want to lose your tattoo from faded. So, you have to follow these six tips for protecting tattoos.
- Don’t tan on new putting drawing before four weeks. It can give a reverse reaction.
- Don’t tan frequently. Tanning is good for protecting your tattoo, but it can fade the color if you do it in large quantities.
- Use sunblock cream to protect skin from the Sun.
- Don’t keep uncovered the tattooed skin while you will go under Sunlight.
- Use a skin-fit cloth when you go into the Sunlight, cause sometimes sunblock cream doesn’t work properly.
- Save your tattoo skin by razor once a month to make it more brightly. Don’t use hair removal cause it can harm your tattoo.
Some FAQs that should know you.
I found a few important questions during the research—those questions you have to know before using the lotion.
Is it bad to tanning on a new tattoo?
Tanning soon on a new tattoo is bad. It can cause fade the color or fully damage.
How long should you wait for tanning after a new tattoo?
After drawing a new tattoo, you have to wait a minimum of 2 months for tanning to get the positive and best result from it.
Does tanning cause of fade a tattoo?
Tanning on the new drawing, or without doing it the proper way, can cause damage to your tattoo.
Can I fake tan over a new tattoo?
No! Don’t tan before four weeks.
Here I’ve reviewed the top 7 lotions for you, depending on different skin types and usefulness. I hope you have taken the decision to purchase the right Lotion for your skin type or your requirements.
If you are still confused about this guide or have any questions to ask, you can put it in the comment box to get a fast solution.